What is Macular Degeneration? An incurable type of eye disorder, macular degeneration is one of the main causes of blindness throughout the world. About 10 million Americans, mainly the elderly, suffer from this disease. The primary cause of this condition Read more…
- Introducing the CNIB National Youth Council Leadership AwardThe CNIB National Youth Council (NYC) is proud to announce it is launching its first-ever CNIB National Youth Council Leadership Award. The award will recognize a blind and partially sighted youth who is reaching above and beyond to make a difference in their community, province, or country. To be eligible for the award, applicants must be […]
- CNIB launches Vision Loss Rehabilitation CanadaNew brand for best-in-class rehabilitation services nationwide CNIB is proud to announce a new brand for our rehabilitation services, in recognition of the successful integration of vision loss rehabilitation therapy into the continuum of health care. This new brand, Vision Loss Rehabilitation Canada, is strongly positioned as a leader in providing professional, high-quality sustainable rehabilitation […]
- Important information about annual tax receiptsPlease be advised that annual tax receipts for monthly donations made in 2016 are currently in production. These will be mailed to donors no later than February 28th. If you have questions, please call us at 1-800-563-2642. Thank you for your support!
- Please be advised that annual tax receipts for monthly donations made in 2016 were mailed on February 14, 2017Please be advised that annual tax receipts for monthly donations made in 2016 were mailed on February 14, 2017. If you have not yet received your tax receipt, please call us at 1-800-563-2642. Thank you for your support!
- Twitter Ask Me Anything Chat with Christine HaCNIB is teaming up with AMI the to host a Twitter Ask Me Anything chat with Christine Ha, the host of AMI-tv’s Four Senses. Since becoming the first person with vision loss to win a major television cooking competition, Christine Ha has been living – and cooking – in the spotlight. For the past four […]